Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Craigslist Ads

What up yall, yep I am still grinding hard with MCA. Learning alot and benefiting from all this valuable information.

I hoped on to posting ads on craigslist and the response has been through the roof with emails and calls. I have been responding to people that it has kept me from my regular posting on facebook and twitter. My list building is getting bigger and bigger.

As you know this Motor Club of America business venture is a 30 day challenge for me. Its not hard its not easy, its just constant work.

I notice the ads you post on craigslist must be done a certain way or else you will get ghosted or flagged and your posts will not see the life of day.

To find out more on this email me at hiphopmanuals@gmail.com

Become a follower of this blog and leave a comment.

http://detailsofmca.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment