http://4080method.net/signmeup
If yoou have heard of MCA Motor Club of America you know its not a scam, scheme or fake. Its a real servivce with real benefits and pays its associates real money. With the earning potential of $80 per referral you can easily see all the hype and hoopla over getting hired with this program. Most importantly will be to get sign ups with this program.
Everybody wants to be your sponsor now this makes this sponsorship marketing. But most sponsors know just as much as a hill of beans when it comes to internet marketing especially multi level marketing. When you are a sponsor of a person who signs up under you, its your job to make sure you provide guidance and support so they do not fail. My MCA sponsor did not know of sponsorship marketing. A week after I joined under her she decided to quit the program. If I knew better I would searched and found a better person to join under who understood the platform.
http://detailsofmca.webs.com
Now I am fully independent in MCA with sales coming daily with a proven strategy, which I proved to myself and now send to my team members when they sign up. I offer them a support site for materials and scripts for emails and video instructions to post. Make sure your MCA sponsor is not out for the quick buck or in this case $80. Make sure they are focused on building your success and team through sponsorship marketing. I give my leads/team members access to the support site and have them do test runs to make sure this is an investment they would like financial freedom from.
When you decide to shift your focus from promoting the benefits to just gaining sign ups. You then dwell in the world of sponsorship maketing. Your team will leave you quick and spread a bad name for you if you leave them hanging. Be careful on how you promote. Make sure your team does as good or better than you. Are you considering MCA I would love to show how to really make this extra money while you sleep literally you are only a click away.
http://detailsofmca.webs.com
No comments:
Post a Comment